Keeping a Career on the Move
Please join us for the "Keeping a Career on the Move®" Military Spouse Symposia, presented by the MOAA Foundation in partnership with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Hiring Our Heroes initiative and with support from USAA.
About the Program
The MOAA Military Spouse Professional Development Program "Keeping a Career on the Move®" is a one-day personal and professional development conference designed specifically for military spouses planning to enter or re-enter the workforce or taking the next step in their professional career.
This symposia series is created solely for military souses and focuses on your unique needs and desires to keep a career on the move -- whether that means keeping your career progression in motion, or keeping a career intact from one PCS to the next.
Attendees will have the opportunity to connect with local and national resource specialists and recruiters, as well as attend sessions focused on a variety of topics including:
- Résumé Development
- Networking Best Practices
- LinkedIn Strategies for Military Spouses
- Employer and military spouses panel discussions, and more!
This event is free and open to all spouses of active duty, reserve, National Guard, retirees, veterans, and surviving military spouses. Servicemembers and veterans are welcome to attend.
Complimentary food, beverages, LinkedIn profile photos, and giveaways are included. Please bring your business cards or copies of your résumé, if available.
- March 28: Vicenza, Italy (Golden Lion Conference Center)
- April 1: Bavaria, Germany (Rose Barracks, Bldg 134)
- April 3: Kaiserslautern, Germany (Armstrong’s Club)
- Sept. 24: Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Wash. (Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Wash., American Lakes Conference Center)
- Oct. 2: Camp Lejeune, N.C. (Marston Pavilion) (Register here)
- Nov. 6: Pearl Harbor/ Hickam AFB, Hawaii (Hickam Officers’ Club) (Register here)
Not in any of these locations, but still want employment resources? Never fear, MOAA’s Spouse Employment Guide is here! Thanks to continued support from USAA, MOAA has launched a newly updated military spouse employment guide with all the latest tools, federal resources, and worksheets to jumpstart your career.! Thanks to continued support from USAA, MOAA has launched a newly updated military spouse employment guide with all the latest tools, federal resources, and worksheets to jumpstart your career.
If you're on these social media outlets, we invite you to connect with us:
We look forward to seeing you and your #Milspouse friends there!